Thursday, May 03, 2007

Recent updates

Dunno what to write, since my recent life was just busying with studies, research, and cfcs... all academic stuff (I hate research!! Any1 free to help me with my research?)

Recent Updates:Now I am in Orthopaedic posting. Initially was quite fun and relaxing, but after Prof Harwant came back from his leave, my nightmare started. Only I realized that I've been so slacking for 2 weeks in Ortho. He makes me feel stupid and depress. Haih.... Now I am totally amotivated!! No motivation to go ward... especially I heard some1 in my group skipped ward and case presentation, everyday study at home... then when lecturers asked question, he knows how to answer and the lecturers praised him!! So unfair!! If I dun go ward and just study at home everyday, I also can answer all the question la... I totally got no time to study at all!!!! Dun wanna talk about it anymore...

Feeling abit depressed, couldn't finish my research and my Ortho books... haven't started reading on Psychiatry...I think I gonna flunk my MCQ!!! Hope during the 1 week hols can finish my research la...

Despite being so busy, I managed to watch some korean dramas too. Now I am watching "Mo Nv Yoo Hee", I think it's quite nice, and I think munny will like to watch too...haha... coz there's some part about cooking.. French dishes and some korean traditional dishes....always make my saliva drooling when watching it....Others drama I've watched, like Goong S, which I think seriously not worth to watch...haha... I managed to finish watching it, but now if u asked me about the ending, I forgot everything, just kept fast forwarding while watching. Just watch for the sake of watching..haha... Quite fed up of watching korean drama, but that's the only thing my sister downloaded... sigh...

The recent chinese drama I watched was "Zhuan Jiao Yu Dao Ai" acted by Da S and Luo Zhi Xiang, I finished 39 episodes in 3 nights... Simple and funny... No need to think so much while watching. I noticed that recently I liked to watch idiot movies, the funniest the better... Having so much stress in real life, must find something to balance it... And really envy Ning and Jinyu watched so many dramas and animes.... I think I won't have any chance to do so....

p/s: I changed a new specs too....haha...

No comments: