Monday, May 28, 2007

An Exhausting Weekend

A different weekend from a usual weekend as Jia Ki came to my house and stayed over. She had to attend a convocation of her friend in KL and needed a place to stay overnight. And I actually went out everyday during that weekend compared to usual weekend, I only stay at home watching TV.

On Friday, after our CP and submitted our case summaries, we went back KL with Iona. On the way back to KL, Jia Ki remembered that she left her shoes in Seremban and she had only a pair of slippers which she was wearing now. She called Yu Ying, our junior, who was going back to KL for his IMU convocation, to collect her shoes in her house. Unfortunately, the gate outside was locked and Yu Ying couldn’t enter the house. Jia Ki asked him to climb the gate, Yu Ying tried but he failed. Then he messaged us that Jia Ki’s neighbours and neighbour classmates were looking at him. Haha… I wonder how funny Yu Ying looked during that time. If I were him, I would dig one hole and bury myself in. So embarrassing...

Since Jia Ki had no shoes to attend the convocation on Saturday, we had to shop for her shoes. We asked Andy, our senior, to come along to Sunway Pyramid. This was the first time we went shopping with Andy. Jia Ki managed to get her shoes and a new battery for her handphone. Her handphone always died off and it was quite irritating sometimes when I couldn’t manage to get her. I knew Andy since Sem 6 through Jia-Ki but we usually did not chat a lot. But I think after this shopping event, relationship of three of us has improved a lot... We can chat nonsense non stop and it was very interesting looking both of them arguing and sometimes I would involve myself in too...

On Saturday, I fetched Jia Ki to the LRT station. Haha… Not many of my friends actually sat in the car I drove. It was countable using one hand only, I think, excluding my family, Yi Ning, Baxter, Racine and Jia Ki… So be proud of it, haha…I managed to do part of my research in the afternoon as in the morning, I was busying checking mails and chatting online. Haha…

On Saturday night, Andy, the knowledgeable person (he claimed himself that), brought us to his martial art centre. I didn’t know that he knew Taekwondo only after I saw his testimonial in friendster. He is one of the coaches. Too bad that he did not demonstrate his ‘skills’ to us. Andy, so disappointing!! By the way, I really felt like introducing him to my sister since I think he is quite a nice guy…lol…

On Sunday morning, we had another date with Jia Ki’s ‘lalat’. I was so tired that felt like missing in action. We did attend the date finally. Damien, the ‘lalat’ came to fetch us and we went One Utama because Andy said there was a dog show. However the dog show ended before we reached. This was the first time I attend this kind of date. Actually Damien knew Jia Ki through friendster and he asked Jia Ki to come out when he knew that Jia Ki was going to KL. Jia Ki asked me along and said he would treat us free lunch. I felt quite weird initially as both of them looked so close even though that was the first time they met each other. Initially I thought it would be like we had nothing much to chat but actually we chatted quite happily. When he was explaining what his job does, Jia Ki and I were so blurred that we pretended to understand what he said. I think I really lost touch with the world and my life was all medical stuff. We went to ‘Chillis’ for lunch and the food was quite expensive there. Luckily someone was treating. After that, I was so exhausted but had to packed and go back to Seremban.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i still haven't sat in ur car before!!!

Ning said...

Yo byan-san,
Walau~~ I thought u will update in another blog...and will not update here dy... so i seldom check here... what a surprise to find out you have updated so many posts~~ sheok sheok... read them all in once... wah~~~ lots of interestings going on in your life ne... no wonder have forgot abt me liao... sigh sigh... nvm la... will call you after my exam!! ganbatte aaa~~~
Take care ooo~~~