Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy or Sad?

Results are out today. I dunno if I wanna be happy or be sad now. I got my first A in clinical school, but also got my 1st failure... Should I be happy or should I be sad?? Why?? I didn't expect to fail as well as I didn't expect to get A. I knew I did badly for the Ortho MCQ but I really didn't expect to fail. I thought at least I could barely pass.. For the clinical, although the lecturer said he wanna give me an A, he only give me 72 (which is a B+), so I didn't expect the A as well...

Too big contrast.. I still couldn't believe it...

4 comments:

annegel said...

Hey, both a congrats and a big hug to you.

This goes to show you that, sometimes in life, we can't get EVERYthing we want. Not trying to make fun of you here. but it really depends on how you view the situation.

If you put a magnifying glass on the F, you will get depressed; if you put the glass on the A, you will get happy. So, where would you focus on?

Since the results are final (I presume), so just get on with your studies. More exams are ahead of you so try to concentrate on them instead.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, CONGRATS GAL. Once again, I totally agree with anneangel ^^

Keep moving forward. You can't change the past anymore, but you can make a difference in the future...so AZA AZA FIGHTING!! Can't wait to hang out with u guys...darn, must finish my thesis first...hahahaha

jyc said...

An "A" for clinical, while studying clinical school! Good job! This proves that you do your rounds well.

^eny@^ said...

Thanks, every1 there,

But actually i think i not really deserved for the A, just be a bit luckier than the others...got a very nice lecturer... but anyway, I appreciate the A too, at least it's very encouraging and motivating...