Friday, October 14, 2005

Today...

Just finished my endocrine exam...As what I predicted, I did very bad in this exam...It wasn't that tough but I didn't prepare well...I did study everyday, why I ended up like this? Tell me!!

Firstly, what I read didn't come out, and what I didn't read...all came out....Paul Chen's NOTE!!! Ok..I think I deserve it..bcoz ppl who are lazy like me won't get good results!! When I am complaining that I dunno how to do the question, and my friend said that she knows everything...can you imagine how bad I feel?

OK OK...stop thinking about that anymore.. later I am going to celebrate friend's birthday at redbox (again)!! Don't let it spoilt my mood...Hope everything turns out nicely as what we planned....

In E-lab now, can't write too much, will update recent news about me later at home..BYE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo gal, yea, dun think bout it anymore, I screwed it up, too, jz wait for results la,k...haha enjoyed redbox?