Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"My recent hobby"...

So boring having rotation posting now... It's kinda weird that we have our posting straight after endocrine system, as usually they have it after renal system...

And my 'recent hobby' is 'lepaking' in the uni...ERKKK..... Everyday I am going to school for nothing... except for the 1st 2 days which we had CSU. Last Wed and Thurs, we just had the pathology lab for half an hour per day but I came early in the morning coz I was so lazy to take LRT. Last Wed after our class we go 'gai gai' at Kota Raya, but last Thurs, my class was on 2pm and I came on 9am. So I just stayed in the E-lab and online for around 4 hours before having class since it's quite 'geram' online at home as I couldn't open more than 1 window at the same time. Then after the class, I played board game, Peurto Rico with my class mates...It was quite an intersting game since this was the 1st time I was playing... I think it's quite similar as the millionaire game which you have to buy things and sell things to get your money or victory points... but it's more interesting...

Got a break for Friday which we didn't have class on Friday... And that day was 'Guan Yin Dan' (The birth of Guan Yin?), so my mum brought us to Guan Yin Temple to have our vegetarian lunch there... I did nothing during the weekend except watching TV... I think I was addicted to watching TV... I can watch for whole day non stop... Btw I did my yoga on Friday... after long long time, again I got bodyache after that...but it's just last for 1 day...

Monday... another useless class for only 1 hour. Luckily the class was on morning, so I could go back after the class... But Tuesday our class was on the afternoon and I need to come early too coz I was SO LAZY to take LRT... We were having Community Medicine lectures for these 2 days...and it's SUPER DUPER BORING...came for 1 hour for nothing... It's something about questionaire..we need to come out with a questionaire after the lecture. We didn't discuss and just wrote down some question and we could 'ciao'... Then the next day, some1 has to present the questionaire... The lecturer kept interupting and asking a lot of questions... Aiyo...

But I met Yi Ning yesterday after 6 days... We gave her the presents which we bought at Kota.. We bought some posters, a lot of anime stuff and a cute cute doggie for her... She looked so happy when receiving our presents for her and I really glad that she likes them very much and also the poem that I wrote to her...haha... Buying presents are a troublesome things for me coz I really dunno what to buy...unlike munny as her hobby is buying presents, wrapping presents and drawing b'day cards...

Today, we have Behavioural Sciences lectures. It was more interesting than the Comm Med lectures as we get to watch some funny videos... and we had a role play for the 2nd session. It's kinda useless but at least I enjoyed the class... We were doing role play of interpreter for history taking... and I became an interpreter and I had to translate between Cantonese and English... It's quite difficult for me as both English and Cantonese weren't my mother tongue... It's quite difficult to translate some medical words into Cantonese... eg radiate/spread... I know it in Mandarin...扩散... but how to pronounce it in Cantonese, I really got no idea... And my Malay is deteriorating... I know multi language but none of them is my expert... not even Mandarin... coz sometime in KKB, I found that quite difficult to interview patients with mandarin. What u think wasn't what the patients think.

Tomorrow I am going KKB but will come back on Friday for Hari Raya break... For the 1st time I am staying in the house instead of hostel. Quite looking forward to it coz same group as munny and we are going to bring a lot of entertainment stuuf there but again I am so lazy to go... and I gotta miss 1 episode of 'War and Beauty'... Hope everything turns out well in KKB... Yeap! I haven't revised my CSU stuff yet...

No comments: