Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Shopping...

Today my class was from 9.30am - 11.30 am but it ended earlier than I expected..around 10.am... So as what munny and I planned earlier, 3 of us, including Arathi, are going to Kota Raya for shopping!!!

Yi ning and Jin-yu used to go Kota to buy their anime stuff... so a bit influenced by them... I like to go shopping there too, because you can find a lot of Korean and Japanese dramas there... We reached there about 11.00am and a big Ji Jin-Hee's poster welcoming us in the entrance... Kakouii!!!Finally they no more playing Full House's theme songs and they've changed..... they were now playing the drama which I said in my previous post... "Ms. Kim Million Dollar Quest" (B4 that, I translated the title wrongly...) And I could find a lot of Jin-Hee's drama here...but quite expensive...

So we just walked around...and we bought a lot of things... Ya!! Halfway we were shopping, I suddenly remembered that it was jin-yu's birthday, so I called her and wished her happy birthday...hehe..She was so happy when she heard my voice... I was thinking to buy present for her but I really dunno what she like... So I asked her directly but she didn't wanna tell me... Haih... headache la...

After shopping in Kota, we went to hav lunch in Mcdonald (again). We've been continously having McD for lunch for 2 days... Dun misunderstand...I am not big fan of McD... We've got no choice since it's raining..and we're just standing in front of it...

After having lunch, we continued having our shopping at Petaling Street....I didn't buy anything for myself in Kota Raya...but I found wonbin's photo in one of the shops in Petaling Street... We went into those shops and tried some cloths too... Arathi bought a blouse..looking forward to see her wearing it in IMU...

Reached home around 5.00pm...just sempat for "entertainment news" show... the last time I watched this was a month ago...since I started Sem 4, I got no time to watch... :'( It's such coincident that today they're showing conference in M'sia and their trip in M'sia... Seeing Nie Yun talking with the Indian with English but he couldn't understand what the Indian said, it was so so so FUNNY... I couldn't online at home, so I kept watching TV the whole night.... until I was so tired...

5 comments:

jyc said...

So that was Mun Yee who was beside you when you called me! I longed to go to Petaling Street again..:)

^eny@^ said...

she was beside me but she din say anything...

Anonymous said...

huh? what's wif me?hahahaha....
Yo gal, sorry we're stucked with McDs for another day...haha, but we did have a great time, yea? Jinny (Jinyu) lets go soon again...hahahahaa

Anonymous said...

Went shopping but got nothing for me?

*sobs*

Anyway, glad you enjoyed yourself.

By the way your animated mashimoro avatar looks so adorable, you know reminds me of this forwarded e-mail where some character used it as toilet roll. What a scene eh? ;D

^eny@^ said...

wahh...angie u so geng larr...read all my post...study lar...
of coz my avatar is cute, coz my taste is good ma...