Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday blues...

In E-lab now... Mun Yee and Ning haven't come yet, so I am alone in the library. Reading Ning's and Jin-Yu's blog, only I discovered that I actually haven't thank those who planned the surprise party for us. Everytime forgot to write something...only I remember after posting it...

Gratefully thank to Mun Yee, who was the main planner.... then to Baxter and Poh Tian, the 2nd planner, to Arathi, who accompanied PT and munny to buy cake, to Michelle, Victoria, Chris, Chaozer, Chung and Jacob who were in the scene too...and lastly to Jin-Yu and Ning....(what to thank them?) erm...Happy Birthday to them...(Btw, while I am writing this, Mun Yee has reached and sitting beside me now..) Should I thank myself too? Coz I actually somehow planned it at the beginning...haha....

And also, I like the cake very very much....Because chocolate is my favourite...YEAH!!!

Eh...I shall be sitting in the cubicle and reading breast examination la...what am I doing here now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think u shud really thank urself as i used ur plan on u....wahahhah....sorrry, will make up to u ;p

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think u shud really thank urself as i used ur plan on u....wahahhah....sorrry, will make up to u ;p