Saturday, October 15, 2005

Doing nothing...

Doing nothing today...thought can download songs but my computer again 'siao siao liao'...can't open more htat 1 window at the same time...aiyo...dunno what happen..always like that..I hate it!!! Why can't they just follow my wish? Urghhhh.....I can't even open Messenger now...

Yeap...Yesterday we went to redbox again after our exam... As I said earlier, to celebrate Jin-Yu's birthday. But her birthday actually is on next Wednesday which quite a number of us won't be around. So I suggested to celebrate it earlier..since we celebrate it earlier, so again, I suggested that we can celebrate Yi Ning's birthday which is on 28th of Oct, together. It supposed to be a surprise party, but it ended up with Yi Ning knew it earlier and Jin-Yu, who was really surprised, actually didn't like to celebrate it earlier.

Ya.. Actually they celebrated mine too.. Haha...but I knew it earlier too..No more surprise!! I could guess it because Mun Yee didn't ask me along to buy cake...and actually on the way to Sungei Wang, I heard Jacob said that...this was the 3rd surprise party I had, but everytime I knew it earlier and had to pretend that I didn't know..

Btw, I really had a good time at Redbox. I thought we could only sing for 3-4 hours...but actually we could sing from 3-9pm and it was only RM14 per person. Haha...really worth it..even cheaper than K-lunch!!! There were 13 of us went and they gave us a superbig room. Wow! But I reached home around 10pm, this was the 1st time I went home late alone by taking LRT.

I gonna start my posting next Monday.. Looking forward to KKB because Mun Yee and I have planned a lot of entertainment...but our posting schedule is really packed...1 week GP posting, 3 days KKB, 7 days for CSU, lab, CM and BS...planned to study but for SURE, I ended watching TV and online without study anything...Haih...'Sien'!!!

I watched 'Super Trio' this morning...Muahahaha...damn FUNNY!!! It was so STUPID but FUNNY!!! Long time didn't watch and now I can watch the new season...Then I watched 'Peach Protein' which is hosted by 'Tao Jing Ying'..today one of the guests is her husband..As expected, they gossip around again and Tao Zi looked so shy (maybe she was pretending?) but her husband looked more shy...After that, I watched a korean drama..'Bai Wan Xin Niang' (Millionaire Bride..eh..this I translated myself) because 'Chi Zheng Xi' is one of the actor. I think he is really talented in acting in comedy...But I just found out that actually he has married and his wife just gave birth this month...Aiyo..Thought I got chance...

OKOK..I think I will stop here coz I wrote too much nonsense...Just bare with it la..for those who still reading this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, somehow I predicted that u could guess wat's coming up in redbox too, coz u din ask me y i dun go with u to buy cake liao...haha, next time dun b so smart, b stupid abit then can like, wa, surprise, i didn't know it....wahahahaha....but fun rite? Yining oso....damn...i'm a stupid planner...

er, show u johan's way of counting, shh....haha....i think the earlier one cheaper lor, itz like 3hrs+lunch for 7 bucks, but this one 6hrs no lunch 14 bucks...haha, I'm bcoming scrooge mcduck...

oooppsss, we forgot to sing our mickey mouse song, wahaha....forgive me for all these craps, woke up so early nothing to do, haha