Friday, September 30, 2005

Nightmaressss!!!


I dunno what happened during this week...it was a really unlucky week to me... I just read munny's blog and she said that yeasterday was her really lucky day..and it was all opposite for me!!

Start from the beginning... this week was an another unproductive week... I haven't finished my last week notes yet..and this week notes are accumulating..and exam is another 2 more weeks....

PBL!! I always get some topics that I don't like...Luckily I got an easiet topic for this week...

Lectures...daydreaming during every lectures...can't blame me for that...coz we got lectures on 4.00pm which is really late...I doubt any1 else can concentrate...

Malaysian studies...I thought I've been exempted coz I asked my friend to pass the letter to AAD. So when every1 was asking me that they heard my name was being called during the class, I was so confident that I've been exempted. But actually my friend forgot to submit the letter...I've called Sharina from AAD a few times but she wasn't in. Finally got this settled by Tuesday..

And yet, we took an English Placement Test on the beginning of our semester. This was the 2nd time and I thought it should be as easy as the 1st time, only some grammar question and an essay. But I was wrong!! They were trying to test our writing and comprehending skills... I know my English wasn't that good... I won't say that I've flunk the exam, coz I've never fail any English exam. But I actually have to take English for this semester..only 30 of us out of 190... I felt better when I knew that one of our classmates who dunno how to speak any other languages except English has to take English as well...This is ridiculous, right? She was mad about that...I have no idea how they marked the exam...OK!! To think positively, this is a chance for me to improve my English...hope that I can have fun there!!

The worst nightmare was I actually bang on a bus today morning....SHIT!!! (sorry to say this, but I really have to 'fa xie' myself abit) Actually it wasn't that serious, my car is ok...and for the bus, only its side signal light broke. He asked for RM20 but I lied that I got only RM10. We nearly quarreled but I just didn't wanna waste time so I gave hime RM10 and apologized. I think both of us were wrong...but I apologized 1st coz I am educated!! haha....actually I remembered what Zuhrah taught us in her lecture...I just didn't wanna embarassed myself...Actually I got no class today and I should be in a very good mood. But this really spoilt my mood!! STOP thinking about that anymore!!!

Rotation posting..every1 keep changing group...Actually I like my original group although I don't have a really close friend there...somemore I got a partner accompany me for GP posting coz I don't wanna be alone. Now I am changing to Group D. I agree changing coz Mun Yee is there..and I asked arathi to change to our group as well...I thought everything settled but those 'Chinese gang' are really troublesome...I dunno what is happening now..and I DUN CARE!!!

How unlucky!!! And I actually did a good deed this Wed. I donated blood!!! This was the 4th time I am donating...It was smooth...coz sometime I might get bruises after donating...I should have good 'balasan' wat...WHY????? ARRR........Hope all the bad luck go away from me...I believe...after all the bad luck, good luck is approaching me!! YEAH!!!

5 comments:

annegel said...

When I read abt ur little "accident" with the bus, I thought of my "various types of accidents" in these few years haha. I know how do you feel now, but lemme tell u this: time will heal your wound hahaha! This is one way to polish ur driving skills, so do not afraid, my friend!

Ning said...

Byan-san,
sorry... i forgot to hand the letter to SAD... it's my fault,really sorry... hope they will process it fast... komenasai...

and i heard about your bus accident from mun yee this morning... i am relieved that it was a small accident and none of u get injured... Rm 20 is ok... i think it is more expensive if the driver wanna change the light bulb...

And about your GP posting, just stick to Mun yee... cos Mun yee also very confused by them... don't think so much... just be with what u want, k?

p/s: aiyaya... i missed the pasar malam... but luckily i finished my PBL yesterday night... hoho...

p/s: u are lucky cos you all have combined session of PBL... unlike our group... i will be very tiring in the exam week then... think over this and smile, k? hehe...
and u also went for the pasar malam... which i wanted to go very very much aaa...

^eny@^ said...

annegel...if i let my parents noe, they sure will scold me like mad..but i m juz a new driver..nobody is perfect!

Ning..it's ok..i din blame u about that..coz i actually din remind u oso..more ppl calling me juz now for the changing of group..GOSH!

Anonymous said...

Hey gal, sorry to hear bout ur awful week, I had an awful day after the lucky day, too, thanx to u-know-who hahah...guess it's fated that I'm supposed to share all ur sorrows, too...well, anyway, we can get over this together, ya...my GP posting's nuts now, too, mayb if u want u can do it with me..I dunno, coz I'm quite lost too, haha...

so glad to hear that u're safe n u jz lost only RM10...treat that as a blessing in disguise...dun b scared to b at the back of the wheel again, as ur fren said, be strong!!!

English lessons, mayb sometime for u to get to know some new frens?? Dun think pessimistically bout it,k...n yea, I can't concentrate in lectures either, haha, n speaking of PBLs, shit, I havent done mine yet...better continue...

We'll have fun in KKB...trust me, I'll make that come true!!! Gambattene, tomodachi~

^eny@^ said...

haha..my bro dun dare to ask me to drive him anymore after yesterday incidence..but later he was tired of walking, and i drive him again today...whenever i got any accident, he is the one who sitting besides me in the car..i think he is my disaster la..haha