Thursday, September 01, 2005

~-- Summary of my holiday --~

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog... So sorry... I am still in holiday mood, lazy to do anything. I've done nothing for the whole holiday... just eat, sleep, watch movie and shopping!! Btw I've packed my room and all my lecture notes as they really look messy after my EOS exam.

Then I went out with Xin Yi for a few times.... I think around 5 times, if I not mistaken: 1. Liu Yong's talk, 2. UTAR Inaugural Convocation 3. In my house where Xin Yi try to do her assignment 4. In UTAR where Xin Yi need my help for her assignment (haha) 5. We went shopping together at IKEA and The Curve. I think Xin Yi is the only friend who I always hang around with after graduation from CHS.

Besides I've started my yoga class for my elective with Yi Ning. Wow! It was really suffering for the 1st two lessons. I stretched my whole body and got bodyache everytime after my yoga class... and I sweat a lot during the class... Luckily I managed overcome it and now I really enjoy doing yoga... planning to continue it eventhough finish my elective.

During Merdeka Day, I've a gathering with my CHS classmate at Ze Seng's house. I thought there is only 5S1 students attend but there are two S2 students came too, one is Hoai Yee (can't really spell her name) and the other one is a guy who I dunno his name. Got some recent news about some of them... I think the biggest news is Yi Shaun broke up with his girl friend. They kept talking about it... haha... it's really funny listening to them... A few issues there... the guys think that it is impossible to become friends after breaking up... What do you think? I got nothing to say coz I got no experience about love. I think Yi Shaun can't forget his ex coz he kept insulting her... Haih... Have fun when singing karaoke... Didn't get to play mahjong as I left early...

That's all for now... looking forward to my Sarawak trip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoo...my room is still as messy, lazy me, haha

glad u enjoyed ur elective and ur holz...my elective's like shit, hahaha....

hmm...somehow i think that u can still b frens if u really want to, tat's my opinion la...

going Sarawak? when? hehe...enjoy it ya ^_^