Thursday, May 11, 2006

{Korean Drama} Goong (Princess Hours / Palace) & Bad Family

Both were my recent watched drama. Still watching "Bad Family" now and I have finished watching "Goong" during the 3rd week of MSK.

{Goong}

From left: SJH, JJH, YEH, KJH

A drama which was adopted from the same titled manga (comic in korean)... It's a different Korea, where a royal family rules and a beautiful palace sits in the heart of modern-day Seoul. It's where a normal girl and a celebrated prince will discover their fate, tying them together for as long as their love-hate relationship will allow. Chae Gyung, art student one day, crown princess the next, must find a way to survive the extravagance of palace life while falling faster and faster in love with her husband, the lonely and reluctant prince. Once upon a time, there was far from enough warmth between them to build the fairy tale relationship, but in this modern Cinderella story, scandals, love triangles, and royal jealousy can all fit in the shoe.

Again, it's differrent from those typical korean drama... At least something different... you get to see Da Chang Jin's traditional dress in a modern Korea...but till the middle-to-last part, there's a bit boring... still I like both main characters. They really look like a couple...especially after watching those makings, I think Joo Ji Hoon (the hero, acting as Shin, the Crown Prince) really likes Yoon Eun Hye (the heroin, acting as Chae-Gyong, the Crown Princess) in reality... =D

YEH was so cute and funny in the drama... She always act so stupidly... JJH always looks so cool as he was acting as the Crown Prince... there are 2 other actors... Kim Jung Hoon (acting as Yool, the cousin of the crown prince) and Song Ji Hyo (acting as the lover of the crown prince)... KJH looks more handsome than JJH, and I like his smile...looks so 'sunny'... And also the theme songs of this drama are VERY VERY NICE.... Another must-watch-drama recommended by me...

{Bad Family}

Still watching this now... I think this drama is not so hot in Korea now, if compare to MNIKSS and Goong...But I quite like it lo... This drama talks more about love among a family... even the theme song is "I love my father... I love my mother... I love my sister....blablabla..." haha...

A girl, who named Na Rim lost her family in an accident. She is the only 1 who survives after the accident. Her uncle suspects that an employee of the family company is responsible for the death of the family but the only witness, Na Rim lost her memory. So her uncle hires Oh Dal Gun to create a family for Na Rim on the recommendation that if Na Rim is happy then the chances of her getting her memory back are higher. He manages to find a complete family for Na Rim but the whole family weren't cooperate in the beginning. They used to quarrel with each other and there were a lot of problems occurring among them. However, all of them realise the importance of the family and their relationship becoming closer and closer....

Oh Gosh!! I've been watching too many dramas recently... Still watching "The Last Breakthrough"... No wonder I can't finish reading my notes... OK... promise myself... after "The Last Breakthrough" and "Bad Family", no more TV and computer!!! Gambate!!

P/S: Btw I just bought "House Season 1" DVDs...Haih... Dunno when I can watch this? And I want to watch "Grey's Anatomy"!! (Eh! No more TV, remember? EOS 5!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha,i'm not any better...haha, kyumei byoto 24 ji, and my animes...SHIT, although I finished last breakthrough, still....aikz, dunno how to say

ne, isshouni gambatte kudasai!!