Saturday, May 20, 2006

Chinese Singing Competition

The annual IMU Chinese Singing Competition... They invited a more famous special guest... Kwok Fai 曾国辉, rather than what Muffin, who were invited last year. Actually I didn't plan to stay to watch the whole show, since CNS is around the corner and I don't have transport to go back late in the night.

Get to watch some of my batchmates who really can sing well, like Shawn and Chern Woo. They got through the top 5, but they didn't get any prize finally. According to Michelle, the quality of the contestant this year is much better than last year. Ya.. I can see, for example Yi Ning's friend, Shin Han, who got the champion, can try to join those Public Singing Competition... Maybe she should become a singer rather than a pharmacist. Her voice is really good, in addition she has the look... What amazed me was 'The 3 Pigs'... They were so famous since after the last year competition, but as I didn't go last year, I didn't get to see their perfomance... And now, after seeing their 'talent', I can't imagine that they're future doctors... Their performance was so so so FUNNY, really admire their courage.

And also, I bought Kwok Fai's CD after listen to his performance. His songs are quite nice, but I just played it for once only.



Got his signature on the CD cover too... But compare his signature to Leo Ku's autograph, I prefer Leo Ku's. Haha... Leo Ku's signature is really creative, contains both his english and chinese name... Look carefully!! I didn't notice it until Poh Tian saw it. She saw the English 1, and I saw the Chinese 1...

No comments: