Friday, May 26, 2006

~HIBERNATE~

Announcement!!!

I'll be hibernating for 2 months... as my owner will be studying for her EOS 5... She is quite depressed after her CNS assessment, maybe thinking of suicide!! Fortunately, she is quite forgetful, after a KTV session, she has forgotten everything...

She decided not to blog for the next 2 months... so that she can concentrate on her studies...Btw, my brain is still functioning... I might sleep talking during my hibernation... So feel free to leave your comment in the chatterbox... My owner might reply you when she is too bored of studying...

That's all... finally can take a long nap.... but my poor owner gotta suffer.... *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, cakap nak hibernate, post banyak pulak, hahah, suddenly haf so many to read......nvm, continue posting~

^eny@^ said...

haha....that's sleep talk!! haha....
2 days for relaxing ma...since not blogging for 2 months...now blog sepuas-puasnya...