Friday, January 20, 2006

Recent News About Me!!

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog (haha... always type the same thing if I didn't update blog for a long time!!). I've been having exam (again!). But now, after my exam, I am very very free.... Muahaha...

Just finished exam. As usual, gotta wait for the results. Urghh!!! Forget it!!! I don't wanna talk about it here.

Erm... What else I can tell you guys here? Nothing else can tell... coz I've been studying everyday and night, until I am really 'mong cha cha' now. A bit lost track now, dunno what's happening outside the world...

So... I would be having selective for 1 week, then 1 week holiday for Chinese New Year, then another 3 weeks for selective and after that...haha... 2 weeks holiday!! So, within these few weeks, I have to finish a few DVDs and movies which I downloaded long ago but have no time to watch. I have to finish watching them and delete them because my computer has low disc space now. Erm... wonder whether I can finish them or not, coz I have to start revising my sem 2, 3, and 4 notes in order to prepare my EOS 5. (For sure, I would end up without revising anything in these few weeks.)

********************************************************

Err...yup! My sister bought 1 set of mahjong from Makro yesterday! It was really cheap!! Only RM58... But too bad, only me and my father know how to play... somemore I am still in the learning phase...have to find more 'kaki' and I have to learn how to count the 'fan' thing...

*********************************************************

And also I found myself was rather blurred these two weeks. I always left my things somewhere else and have to search them madly. Last week, I left my pencil case in the photocopy shop, then I walked around the whole Uni, even to my lecturer's room to search for it. And just now, I remembered that I was holding my pen drive... then next second, when I was packing my bag, I found I lost it... I ran back to the library and looked for it, luckily it was still lying safely on the table. So STEWPURD!!! I think it's the side effect of using the computer for too long... I think I am becoming more stupid and more stupid...

**********************************************************

Leo Ku is coming for another concert on 25 February. Again? I thought he just had a concert last year. Haih....wanna tipu our money again... Btw I am thinking of going since I didn;t manage to make it for the last concert. Furthermore it is held in Bukit Jalil (so near to IMU) and it is a combined concert with Miriam Yeung (can see 2 singers in 1 shot). Anyone is hotlink club member? Coz by buying a RM60 prepaid card, hotlink club member can get 30% discount!! I wanna go!!!

**********************************************************

Before I forgot, I have to finish my AIR topic before 27 Jan... Poor me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, u shud really becareful not to misplace things liao lo... with all the construction workers walking around and stuff u better b extra careful...

yay yay, play mahjong, come bring to uni, we play~

I duwan go leoku concert!!wahahaha..

jyc said...

what is STEWPURD?

^eny@^ said...

STEWPURD = STUPID!!

Anonymous said...

喂,新年快乐!别忘了,我会去你家拜年的。请留一个大红包给我!!