Thursday, January 05, 2006

PBL....

Doing PBL now... I hate doing differential diagnosis... I totally have no idea what should I do.

Search... search... search and search... I have been stuck in the e-lab since 9 o' clock in the morning. My eyes are pain now because looking at the computer for too long...

Arrgghhh.... why everytime I will get differential diagnosis for topic related to tubeculosis? Don't care... simply do... nobody will read your notes after PBL... HATE DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS!!!!

3 comments:

jyc said...

Once you know the way, it's not that difficult afterall right? (althought it may be troublesome)Hope that your presentation goes well! :)

Anonymous said...

hey gal, u did great, i dun consider sitting the whole day in the com lab doing pbl as simply do lor...haha, keep it up la, but let's still hope u dun get differntials anymore...^^

Anonymous said...

hey gal, u did great, i dun consider sitting the whole day in the com lab doing pbl as simply do lor...haha, keep it up la, but let's still hope u dun get differntials anymore...^^