Friday, November 04, 2005

My birthday...

This year my birthday was a special 1... At first I had an early celebration with Jin-Yu and Yi Ning in redbox... Then, on my birthday, I was in Penang with my family... I woke up quite late on that day, and my mother went to Pasar and bought breakfast for us. She bought 3 pieces of sushi and said that they were for my birthday celebration. Haha... but not really tasty lo... (Of course la, what do u expect? Sushi King?)

I started to receive msg and calls from friends since last night... including Jiavern (from India), Michelle Ho, Angeline, Xin Yi, Jin-Yu, Arathi, Jane, and Mun Yee (who gave me suspense...hehe) TQ very much!! I did receive Ning's call too but our car was passing through a tunnel when I was trying to pick up her call... then it just went off coz got no signal...too bad.. Sorry Ning!!!

And also I met Jane in Penang. She msg me to wish me, then started to ask me whether we could meet up... She asked me to meet up at Gurney Plaza and we could have dinner at Gurney Drive. Coincidently our plan on that day was Gurney Plaza! So after visiting Kek Lok Si Temple and our lunch, we went to Gurney Plaza. We were stuck in the traffic jam as Stephanie Sun was having her autograph session there.

I were quite early for my date with Jane, so me and my family just walked around in Gurney Plaza. I met Jane around 5pm and she gave me a present. Haha..this was my 1st present this year and I was actually quite surprise as I thought we just met up only. Thanx a lot to Jane!! Too bad we couldn't have dinner together as Jane had to go back early *sob*

So..that's my birthday for 2005!! And also Penang food...YUMMY YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo gal...haha, suspense is wat i alwez do, wishing ppl last minute mar, no need fight for first ^^

"date" with jane? hmm...scandalous~

hey where're ur updates u blogged in my hse?disappeared?

^eny@^ said...

he munny, it's not last min, it's the next day de..
hold on, juz updated the kkb 1...ur house, i think hav to wait another week..