Wednesday, November 09, 2005

KKB Posting...

This was my last KKB posting... and it's supposed to be a good memory for me as arathi and munny were in the same group with me...

This was my 1st time staying in the house instead of the hostel. We had to walk long long way to the town from the house. Arghh....so tired walking... and somemore it' raining... And I dunno what happened to KKB residents. Munny and I walked past a house in the corner and there were some guys inside the house, using those funny funny sound to attract our attention... For sure I didn't bother them because I really hate it... And they scolded us for that... WHAT DA? They are Chinese and I think this is really 'memalukan' Chinese. And during our walk to the town, we also kena kacau by some Malay guys...kept calling us 'Ah Moi'... I really hate it!!!!

Besides that, everything just went well, including our BBQ. Thanks to munny as it was organised by her. Everything just went well as everybody contributed something... I did some preparation of food but so sorry as I didn't help to clean up, as I was busying playing Peurto Rico. hehe....

For hospital teaching, the only new thing I learned was taking reproductive history. I didn't even take any endocrine histroy or do any physical examination. If I ever be inititative a bit, maybe KKB posting would be useful for me. But I was such a lazy bump!! Kept sleeping during the lunch break as I slept quite late at the night before.

Btw, I knew how to play mahjong already. It really depends to our luck if you wanna win. Actually I've learned before but after a year, I've forgotten everything...hehe, due to munny, I managed to win a few games...

And...Ya!! There was a surprise party for arathi and me (again) during the BBQ night. So this was the 2nd party for me but it was an early celebration for arathi...Thanks to munny again.... She was really keen in organizing...haha...

Anyway I did have something that was memorable during my last KKB posting...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo girl...haha, i think those guys meant to kacau Ronald, not us, wahahahaha....

glad u guys had left nice memories in KKB, then my organised party wasn't wasted, I had memorable stuffs in KKB n i really hoped u guys had too, hehe, but the organising part is really quite tiring ^^ anyway, happy in the end~

haha, sorry, i guess ur late night sleeps are all due to me ;p

jyc said...

Pretty girls made wolf cries..haha

^eny@^ said...

haha...me not pretty la