Thursday, November 17, 2005

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Hohoho... So happy today... Coz finally Harry Potter 4 is showing in the cinema. I'd seen it's trailer in the cinema when I was watching "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" in August. Waited 4 it to show until my neck became longer and longer.

Xin Yi has booked the ticket 2 days ago by sending SMS. I was so happy as I got to see it in the 1st show of the 1st day. We decided to go early to get better seat. I took off from my home around 8.30am and reach Midvalley at 9.00am!! 1st time seeing Midvalley which was really empty. I went straight to the cinema counter and found out that I wasn't the earliest person. There were some other people who were earlier than me... I wasn't the only 1 who looked stupid!! haha!!

We were the 1st 1 who got the ticket so we got middle back seats. Everything seemed so lucky to us. I were so exciting b4 the show started, as I've been looking forward to this long long ago. I heard my friends said that harry potter 4's book was the best among all. I haven't read the book b4 coz I was thinking of reading it after the movie since most people agree that they feel the movie wasn't that nice after reading the book. Btw I've finished harry potter 5 & 6.....hehe...

So how was the movie? ....Actually disappointing.... Maybe it wasn't that nice as I expected. Why was it disappointing? I couldn't tell...it's just my instinct that telling me I didn't feel good after watching it. I couldn't compare it to the original book coz I haven't read that. I think I preferred harry potter 3 movie than this. Xin Yi agreed with me too. But I've asked some of my friends, they said that although it's disappointing but the 1 they like most was harry potter 4. Nvm....Different people got different opinion....

Still... I was amazed by their animation and sound effects. All the actors and actresses hah become taller and more mature. Neville Longbottom had become thinner, no more round face. Malfoy looked more handsome. Ron's still my favourite.... I liked him because he's very funny. Hermione... she looked very pretty in the ball with her hairstyles, but I don't like her ball dress. Harry potter, acted by Daniel Radcliff, who I seriously think he didn't know how to act. Btw, I saw in paper where there's comment that he's improving.

I think I have to wait for another 1 and a half year for harry potter 5....

1 comment:

snowangelz said...

Well, I guess I hafta give u some "xin li zun bei" 1st, DUN PUT TOO MUCH HOPE IN THE FIFTH ONE...As u've read the book, it was a dissapointment, bigger than this fourth show!!

This fourth show missed out some important parts, though! how on earth did barty crouch jr escape frm azkaban? not shown~ How did he kill his dad? Not shown! How did he attack and replace the ever cautious Mad-eye Moody? NOT SHOWN!!! Hmm...