Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Best CSU Session I Ever Had...

STRESSED OUT!! STRESSED OUT!! Today I got my CSU session for long history taking and also endocrince results is coming out today!!

I was hoping that I could get a very nice doctor so that I won't be scolded. It wasn't an usual history as this was our 1st time taking menstrual and gynaecological history. PRAY HARD!!!

In the room, I was waiting anxiously and I saw Dr. Jag came in after Ben. She looked so smily face and I knew..hehe... Today would be my lucky day. Yeap and I was right! I think it was because the presence of Ben. He was so humourous and Dr. Jag liked him so much...haha!!! So the whole session was actually filled of laughter. We kept laughing and laughing....

I think I actually have some improvement in my communcation skills and how to phrase the sentences but I missed out a lot of points. Erm...next time have to read more before CSU....

So how's my results? OK la... better than average lo... only got 16 people get A, 40+ get A-, 40+ get B+......couldn't remember all. I think this was our 2nd worst after haematology. I heard senior said that actually endocrine was quite an easy system, but look at our results.... haih....

No comments: