Sunday, February 11, 2007

Long-waited post

So sorry guys, I know you guys kept clicking into my blog and left with disappointment. I was just having a busy time with my studies, my exams, my grandma's funeral, watching TVB dramas and... Furthermore, I don't really have much chance to online because 'you know why'. (Haha)

Will post some recent updates of myself. I will be having a 3 weeks holidays, starting from today. Since this year I couldn't celebrate CNY, so I think I would have more time and thus I planned to study during these holidays. I know everyone will be scolding me because of the plan, but hold on, it's just a plan, I think it's not that easy to follow the plan but I 'll try my best to at least study something. So no need to bother about the plan, anyone who wants to ask me out, go ahead, since I've been isolating myself in Seremban for such a long time. I need to have some break too.

Having post-exam syndrome. Everytime after exam, I have the feeling of losing focus. I have no mood to do anything, even watching TV. The day before I had exam, I wasn't studying but watching the TVB dramas that my house owner rented. It's ok, I will recover soon. No worries!

Finished my MCQ exam on Friday and the clinical exam on Monday. I would say I was quite lucky to get a quite easy case and a nice lecturer. Although I couldn't really answer the questions that Mr. Istiaq asked, I think he won't fail me gua. But you won't know until the last moment when you get your results. Like last time the exam for Family Medicine, I thought the external examiner was the nice one, but she was the one who failed my friends. And I got a C for my clinical exam because of her. The MCQ was not that tough, but it's MCQ! I had much uncertainty when writing the answer. But I think I will do better than the Internal Med MCQ, because I only got C+ for that. I think I won't fail, but just couldn't pass with flying colours. So regret that I didn't study hard for surgery. I got 1 week off because of my grandma's funeral, then the 1st two weeks of the posting, I was too relaxing because there was Christmas and New Year holidays. And thus, there were 4 weeks left for me to study. *Sigh* There is no more chance for me to pass with distinction in clinical school.

Finished surgery posting. Actually I like surgery more compared to Internal Medicine. I get to see different operations in the OT (operation theatre), like mastectomy, hernia repair and Janulay procedure for hydrocoele and operation for hypospadia. The mastectomy was the 1st operation I saw for surgery posting, it was done by Miss Kallyani, and I can still remember the operation coz I was too amazed. If I got chance, maybe I might specialized in Surgery, like Miss Grace!! Haha... I think you guys dunno who she is. She is the only Chinese female surgeon in Seremban Hospital. Tell you guys another thing, for surgeon, we don't call them doctor, we call them Mr. for male surgeon and Miss for female surgeon.

Ok, don't want to bore you with my studies stuff. Let's me update you guys with my social life. Haha, don't misunderstand, no bf!! Haha... still hang around with the same gang, Jia Ki, Baxter, Yaw Yee, Fraser and Xian-Nian. Maybe next sem can hang around with some other new friends since the groupings were be changed. Looking forward to the next sem grouping, Jiaki, Yawyee, Xian-Nian and I would be in same group, with Johan, Renee, Ben, Joseph and a lot more that I can't remember. Hope my next group would be a good group, don't make a lot of trouble. *Cross my fingers*

Though I was quite busy with my studies, I did watch some TVB dramas that my house owner rented. Recently, I was watching 'Tie Xue Bao Biao', 'Yummy Yummy' and 'Tian Mu Xia De Lian Ren' (The Canopy of Love). My sister also downloaded some Korean dramas, such as 'Snow Queen' and 'Goong S' but I decided not to watch them anymore because they were not that nice. I think I still prefer TVB dramas more. I miss Kim San Soon, Goong and Bad Family.

Actually wanted to post something about my grandma long time ago, but was too busy. Maybe will update a post for her, but see if I got mood 1st la...

Till here for this post. Long enough to satisfy you guys? Haha... expecting a lot of comments from you all... Happy Valentine's day and Happy Chinese New Year!!! Remember to ask me out for this holidays, if not I can't meet you guys until I finish my Sem 7 finals which will be held during August 2007. Call me anytime, I am on-call 24 hours... Haha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah exactly, I keep coming back even tho I know the chances of u updating ur blog is so low! see, I am such a loyal reader of ur blog.

anyway, hope can meet up with u this coming thurs. can't wait to see u! I still owe u ur bday present. omg, what to get for u??? mayb a bribe to ur examiner to get u flying colors eh? juzzzzz kidding.

enjoy ur holidays and study hard! hehe.

jyc said...

really satisfied. haha..

^eny@^ said...

jinyu, remember to send me ur home add...

Anonymous said...

3 weeks? syok, i only got 1 week...jinyu got 2 oso ='< haha
Y can't celebrate CNY? isit due to the customs/traditions? n hey...wat u say is so contradictory, means u wanna study or go out one?haha
is this the sem 6 finals?

why mr n miss instead of dr ya? interesting...haha

watch HANA YORI DANGO 2!!!

ok, finally satisfied! cheerz gal! take carez k