Thursday, February 15, 2007

Boring...

Since I got nothing better to do, I changed the blog music. It's actually a song from Goong S, but I decided to put the pure music of it, instead of the song. The original song was sung by Howl, the singer who sang the Goong's theme song too. I like his voice very much, but I think it's better to put music instead of song for the blog. That's why I changed to this music instead of keeping the "Beautiful Love" song. So, how's this song? Nice?

I also editted my pic, do you notice? I actually make it smaller so that I look thinner! Haha...

Actually I gotta revise my studies, but everyday I keep online, watching TV.... Sigh... I cannot be so lazy!!! At least I've tried to study the fluid replacement thingy. Haha...

Ok for now... gotta go to bath...

P/S: To Annegel, a good news for u!!! I can go out with you tomorrow... Happy??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun forget ur research oso ar, haha

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am so sorry for that. fall sick in the wrong time! argh so stupid.

anyway, hope can catch up soon! but let me regain my voice first. Talking is very painful for me now.

Happy CNY.

jyc said...

I also like this song--it's one of the best thing when I started to feel disappointed about the series.

Ning said...

Dear Byan-san,
Hohohohoho~~~ Thanks so much for your card!! Received it finally~~ Anyway, it's not too late cos today is the second day of CNY!! Heheh... Should write more in the card mar... can add in an A4 sheet if you want, since you will send me only once a year... sigh sigh... hehehe... Really miss you and very very happy to receive your card and your e-card as well!!! hahhahaha...
Enjoy your hols~~~
Take care nee...
Akemashite omedetogozaimasu!
(Happy New Year!)