Saturday, November 04, 2006

{Movies} World Trade Center & Stormbreaker

Recently watched movie: WTC and Stormbreaker

1) WTC
Watched it with Racine, Baxter, Michelle Chong, Yee Heng, Brandon and Ling Wei in Terminal 1. I think it's been quite a long time that I didn't watch movie in the cinema. Let me think... my last movie in cinema should be... erm... I can't remember!!! OK.... this proved that I long time didn't watch movie already.

Usually I only watched movie that I looking forward long. But I did't expected to watch this movie b4. Actually I didn't know about this movie at first, I kinda lost track to the world ady. Actually Racine suggested to watch "The Silk", but Baxter doesn't want to watch that (because he scare? haha...) Actually I felt like watching "The Silk" too coz I never watch horror movie in the cinema.

No much expectation, but I think it's quite touching. I cried...

2) Stormbreaker
Watched it with Baxter, Sofie, Wat, Fairus and Ronald. It was after our exam, me and bax were doing nothing in the library and Sofie called bax and asked us to go for a movie. We went to Jusco. We didn't plan to watch which moovie yet and there were only 4 movies showing. "Open season", "Stormbreaker" and 2 other Malay movies. So we decided to watch "Stormbreaker" coz ronald and bax didn't wanna watch open season.

The hero was so cute...ermm... what's his name de?? Alex sumthing....he is 16 yo now...haih.. too young for me la....haha....

However I missed the front part for these 2 movies...I dun like missing any part of the movie. I always enter the cinema earlier and enjoy watching the trailers....

p/s: still can't remember wat movie I watched b4 the WTC. Gubra?? Gotta check back my blog.... mayb I wrote it in my blog...

1 comment:

annegel said...

Hey byan... u r gonna kill me for me... I forgot ur 21st bday! argh sorry dear! *slapping myself* I actually thought of it on Nov 1 and then forgot abt it later! ahhhh really sorry!

sobs sobs!

must celebrate with you after my exams! sorry again and HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!