Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Happy...~~

So happy today!! Met some friends today. Met Jiavern who was backed from India at Midvalley... then saw Hew coincidently in Midvalley too... I didn't meet jiavern for 1 year and Hew for 2 years!!! Jiavern still look the same but she's much thinner now... I think she suffers a lot in Manipal... Hew has longer hair now... but I saw his photo in friendster, so still can recognize him.

Then, in the evening, XY came to meet me after her work. We have a long long chat in the park behind my house. Really enjoy chatting with her... because I can chat about anything with her... Hope to see you as soon as possible...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyo... really happy to chat with u too... glad to see the changes in u... hope we can "grow up" together hahahaa...