Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A New Look!!

Long time didn't update my blog. It used to be a black background, and I feel a little strange when I saw a white background... (roll my eyes again)... Is this my blog? Eh... with Won Bin's picture!! Haha.... thanks a lot to munny!!! I just gave her a photo of wonbin and she made all that...Thank you munny!!!

Having 2 weeks holiday now. Actually I planned to start revising my previous note since the beginning of my selective, but kept doing my research and end up I didn't study at all until the end of my selective (as usual!). Then I planned to revise during this 2 weeks holiday, but now I am addicted watching korean drama. I kept downloading drama and kept delayed my study plan. Even when I didn't watch drama, I just feel lazy and didn't do anything. Oh.... what should I do? I think I am going to fail my EOS 5.

Btw, I have finished watching "My Name is Kim San Soon" and I am watching "Gung" (Palace) now. Although it's not as nice as "My Name is Kim San Soon", I just can't help myself watching it 1 episode by 1 episode. Oh....help me to stop all these!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal, welcome...finished it at last...my fren said it's abit plain, but hope u like it.

I really regret not introducing u to tat fren of mine, u guys wont run out of topics, haha...coz u both love korean movies...

STTTOOOOPPPP..ok i know it wont change anything...wahaha...juz enjoy urself when u can la, u wont fail la, start now!

jyc said...

Totally agree with you it's difficult to start studying. Anyway, Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

hey, i am that fren of munyee's..HEHE...heard from munyee you like hyunbin right?? anyway this was something i did just now for fun..so thought of sharing it with you. Gambatte with your studies eveyrbody
HYUNBIN Banner

^eny@^ said...

Munny..
i think it's really good enough for me...as long as it got wonbin's photo there, it's good enough...haha..thank you very much...love you so much...muaksss...

jinyu...seldom see you on9 nowadays...busy studying?

shezz...hi...nice to meet u!! thanks for the banner...is that the lastest movie of hyun bin? sthg millionaire 1?