Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year... 2006

2005 is going to end and tomorrow will be a brand new year. Every year-end, I'll stay at home, doing nothing, hoping to see fire cracker from my house. There is no exception for this year. I actually received 2 calls from my friends, asking me to join countdown party, 1 from a PMO senior, and 1 from my CHS classmate. I didn't feel like going eventhough staying alone at home with my brother. Maybe I just want some silent moment, since my mum has retired and she'll be around whenever I have holidays.

2006 is coming and that means I am 1 year older now. It's my 3rd year of my medical course and I am now 21 year-old. Time flew really fast...

I haven't set any plan yet for 2006 as I think I won't follow it eventhough I've set it. By the way, I think I have to get used to write 06 instead of 05. 060606060606.....Haha...

Here, I would like to wish every1 to have a healthy and prosperous new year. Happy Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Ning said...

harlow,
gotta postpone the tang yuan thing.
pohtian and yy have csu.
chaozer has malaysian studies.
jinyu only will be back in that morning.
so, we discuss it later, ok?
happy new year,miss me yo...

ning

annegel said...

Hey there!

Thanks for every single thing in 2005, and may our friendship continues to blossom in 2006!

All the very best!

Anonymous said...

i oso got csu!!!

happy 2006!! pass EOS!!