Friday, December 02, 2005

Being tagged...

Haha...being tagged...I didn't realise until now... I really answer these honestly...hehe...so u guys can understand me better...

7 things you plan to do before you die:

1. Travel around the world. This was my wish since I was std. 1...can see different culture of different countries, learn different languages, make friends from different countries...

2. Play all the exhilarating rides in the world's famous theme parks - including bungee jumping! (copied this from Jane, but I really want to play it whenever I see people playing in the show.)

3. Buy a really cool house with private swimming pool. Then my family can stay in there... (I really enjoy swimming but I don't like to swim in public as some pools are really dirty.)

4. Be a really good emergency room doctor... ( I think I got too much influence from the dramas I watched.)

5. Learn Japanese or Korean language.

6. Play in a rock band... but I dunno how to play guitar or drum...

7. Married some1 I love who love me too... then I gotta have my 1st child b4 30 y/o, if not, there is increase risk in getting breast cancer.

7 things you could do:

1. Study hard to get my degree.

2. Treat my parents nicely. I used to be very rude to them..erm...have to change my attitude now.

3. Blogging...

4. Yoga... enjoy doing it!!

5. Clinical skills such as abdominal examination, chest examination, breast examination....haha...

6. Daydreaming..nothing special about this...everybody can do this...

7. Study, study and study....*sigh*

7 celebrity crushes:

(I think I got more than 7 la...)

1. Leo Ku (Erm...knew him since std 4, started to like him since std 6...wow!! such a long time!!)

2. Won Bin (like him after watching Autumn in My Heart)

3. Ji Jin-Hee (Attn: Munny & Yi Ning, he is not Lee Ya Peng or Zhou Hua Jian!!)

4. Steven Ma (He looks very very cute with small eyes when he smiles...)

5. Daniel Wu (Cool!!)

6. Keanu Reeves (Cooler!! Haha...)

7. Hidetoshi Nakata (I like him since the World Cup 2002, he looks gentle when playing football, not like other football players who play roughly)

can I write more? still got a lot more....Naohito Fujiki, Hideaki Ito, Alec Su, Legolas (not Orlando Bloom..haha).....

7 often repeated words:

1. Err...

2. Oh My God!!

3. Shit!!

4. Huh?

5. Ohhh....

6. Harlo!

7. Bye!

7 traits i look for in the opposite sex:

1. Humour

2. Be loyal to me

3. Not need to be very rich...not too poor as well...

4. Not need to be too smart, but I need a wise man to guide me along..

5. Sociable..since I'm not really good in it...

6. Be nice to me for everything

7. I am not so demanding about the look... but of course not too ugly... and taller than me!!

My 7 tags go to:

1. Xin Yi

2. Yi Ning

3. Mun Yee

4. Yaw Yee

5. Angie

6. Huey Yeng (wonder whether u still reading my blog)

7. Sorry... I can't think of any1 else who will read my blog... so whoever find this interesting and wanna be tagged, be welcomed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I am so glad that my name is mentioned. Haha....Am i in your waiting list? haha...enjoy your weekend...

Ning said...

byan,
who is steven ma???

^eny@^ said...

steven ma u oso dunno? ma jun wei lo....

Anonymous said...

shit, looks like itz gonna b tough for me to write dat... -.-"