Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random

Nothing much, just sitting in the library, wandering around, doing PBLs...

Felt that I should update my post since my last post was long time ago. Currently in Paeds posting, it's 3rd week now, but I still blur throughtout the posting. Next week will be having clinical exam and SAQ.. Hope I can start studying effectively from now.

Already staying in S'ban for 2 weekends, which is 3 weeks since the starting of Paeds posting. Looking forward to go back to PJ this weekend, but next week exam won't allow me to be too slack at home..

Waiting for a talk from Dr. Ling at 4.30pm. It's about character building, which I think it benefits me someway. Maybe I'll post something which I learn from the talk someday...

After exam will be having a week of break. Hope that I could get to study my emergency medicine (which I didn't study during the posting) and finish my CFCS report...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best for exams!! Mine's tomorrow too...then about a week's break after that, hehe. wanna drop by brissie?? Happy holidays ya ^^

nodame watched the special??

haha...Dr. 莲子羹

take care. cheerz

Anonymous said...

hey so nice to hear from u.. seldom see u on9 and i seldom on9 too..hehe

good luck to your exam too...mine just finshed. prof moti said i did ok..think can pass..got hydrocephalus for my exam case..

i also have 1 week break aft my exam.. but i think i'l be good girl study at home, coz finals coming soon.. hope can go australia after graduate lo, that time u must 'shou liu' me..hehe..

nodame i only watch the series, din watch the special...

u noe dr ling shih gang? he used to go bukit jalil for pbl faci but i only knew him during this posting...he likes to give gifts...hehe...

u too..take care and all the best to your exam..

snowangelz said...

yea, seldom online coz too tired most of the time after coming back from hospital, then after that not at home most of the time oso, now in rural pulak, sucky connection

thanks so much for the support.

watch the special! it's really funny as well haha...

heard of dr ling frm angie, she likes him alot. kononnya he's damn geng a paediatrician?? leng chai anot o? hahaha