Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Post Clinical Exam

Finally, finished the clinical exam of Paeds posting. Burden half relived..haha.. But still got many things to bother, CFCS meeting tomorrow(haven't started to do the slides), SAQ on Friday (haven't finished studying).... lots and lots...

I got hydrocephalus for my exam... Actually I already knew the case in the wards earlier because I've joined the previous evening ward rounds. Most of the clinical exam I went through, actually I already know about the case and diagnosis, except for ortho and psy clincial exam last time in Sem 7. Coz I always go and spy the cases the day before. But I think I have to abort this habit, because this is not allowed during Sem10 long case exam.

I didn't really do quite well for this exam, but the lecturer said I did ok. Don't really expect high grades as he usually gives standard grade, which is B-.

Don't really have mood to study for SAQ also.Heard previous groiup said that it is useless to study.Those you have studied, they won't come out. And they'll ask those things that you kinda ignore... No point studying too hard at this last minute...hahaha

2 comments:

snowangelz said...

i guess nowadays it's more of studying for future purposes, not really exam based already.

Sometimes I really wonder if I'll be a gd dr...haha, life stress...

Anonymous said...

Hello there, simply changed into [url=http://pandoracharmsukmall.co.uk]pandora charms uk[/url] aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it's truly informative. [url=http://pandoracharmsukmall.co.uk]pandora charms sale[/url] ,I??m gonna watch out for brussels. I??ll be grateful if you proceed this in future. Many folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!