Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Finally...

Dunno there are how many "Finally" posts in my blog already. Haha... I always use "Finally" as the title when I am relieved.

What so relief me today? Finally... I found a room in Seremban. Less 1 problem to trouble now. B4 that, I was planning to stay with Arathi, Evelynn and Melissa. But now, I found a house with a family and a nurse staying. Melissa is gonna stay in hostel (didn't know that IMU provides hostel as well) and Evelynn will be searching for house which is cheaper and further. Arathi is still searching for a room now, if she can't find 1, she will be sharing the room with me till December.

Now, I gotta buy all the stuff I need in Seremban... haih.... need to spend money again. Hope everything will be fine during my days in Seremban...

P/S: Changed my background music last few days... How's it? Nice? I like this music... And also changed some of the title... no more medical term...haha...

No comments: