Tuesday, July 25, 2006

After Exam...

What kind of mood should I having now? Happy...because after exam? 'Sien'...because got nothing to do? Haih...

I really have no mood now. No mood for shopping, no mood for movie, no mood for everything... I've been trying watching the dramas and movies which I downloaded during the study leave, which I've been looking forward to watch after exam, but I found that they weren't as nice as I expected. It's not because they weren't nice, just because I really have no mood now.

Now I am watching "The Magician of Love" which is showing in 8tv now, "Which Planet are you from?" which is a korean drama, and some other funny programmes.... Remember during exam, I was craving to watch "The Magician of Love", but now, I think it's becoming more boring now. It is because of me or actually the storyline becoming more boring now? Any1 got any nice movie to recommend?

Read my friends' blog, seemed so enjoying now. Why is my life so boring??? But I think the problem is not that I got nothing to do, is that I got no mood to do... I wanna go out but I will spend money if going out. I wanna save money now, coz my dad keep complaining that he has no money now. I wanna buy clothes, shoes and computer. I wanna watch movie marathon. I wanna sing karaoke non stop. Haih... you cant do anything without money!!!

Got letter from IMU about the convocation thing. I think most of my batchmates might be absent from the convocation, so there will be less fun then. I really hope can see every1 of them in the convocation. It might be the last chance to see some of them who are going to PMS. Erm... remind me to bring camera!

Erm...ya! Yesterday Viva list was out. I think I am not in the list because no1 tell me anything about that. I wonder how many people got into viva. So now, gotta wait till Friday to know my EOS results. Really pray hard to get very good results!!!

Today I cleaned my room. Tried to pack all my notes and found out I actually cut down a lot of trees during this 2 1/2 years. My PBL notes from Sem2-5 are 2 Papa Patho thick and all those questions I photocopied for every system are 1 1/2 Papa Patho thick. Oh Gosh... I don't know what to do with them now. Those questions I can sell them off or give to some1 else, but what to do with the PBL notes. I think I am not going to refer to them anymore... And also I wanna sell my books, try to earn some money, but I am not sure that which book I am going to use for my clinical phase.

Now my biggest problem is to find a place to stay in Seremban, hope can settle it within this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just drop by to say a little hello... miss u a lot oh!

^eny@^ said...

haha...we just met last thursday wat..when r u free? i wanna watch the lake house!!