Friday, July 21, 2006

Being Tagged...by Hotohori's wife!!!!!!!!!!

Being tagged by Yi Ning.....hehe....

Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

1. Xin Yi
2. Sister
3. Father
4. Mother
5. Jin-Yu
6. Yi Ning
7. Brother
8. Baxter
9. Michelle
10. Victoria
11. Jane
12. Jeng Yie
13. Poh Tian
14. Yaw Yee
15. Chaozer
16. Zul
17. Jackson
18. Mun Yee
19. Won Bin
20. Leo Ku

1. How did you meet #14 (Yaw Yee)?
In IMU la...

2. What would you do if you had never met #1 (Xin Yi)?
I don't know.... because I've met her.... so I dunno what'll I do if I've never met her.... haha... A bestest friend of mine...that's why I put her in #1.. Haha...coz I just met her yesterday ma....

3. What would you do if # 20 (Leo Ku) and #9 (Michelle) dated?
Haha...impossible!! But if it's true I'll ask Michelle to introduce Leo to me... haha...

4. Would #6 (Yi Ning) and #17 (Jackson) make good couple?
Maybe not...because ning said Jackson is not hotohori, and Jackson has gf ady.

5. Describe #3(Father).
My hero... next time I wanna marry a guy like him...

6. Do you think #8 (Baxter) is attractive?
Erm.... No comment!!

7. Tell me something about #7 (Brother).
Always make me angry...but sometime treat me very nice also...

8. Do you know anything about #12 (Grandmother)'s family?
Not really...I know she got 2 brothers...

9. What is #8 (Baxter)'s favourite?
Watch movie gua...

10. What would you do if #11 (Jane) confesses that he/she likes you?
I like her too... Jane's a nice girl...

11. What language does #15 (Chaozer) speak?
Chinese, English, Malay, Hokkien (according to Ning).

12. Who is #9 (Michelle) going out with?
Nobody...I think...Not sure....gotta ask her later

13. How old is #16 (Zul)?
21 going to 22...

14. When was the last time you talked to #13 (Poh Tian)?
Yesterday.... after exam

15. Who is #2 (Sister) favourite singer?
Rain la...who else?????

16. Would you date #4 (Mother)?
No problem.... we always go out together....haha

17. Would you date #7 (Brother)?
Haha...another family date?

18. Is #15 (Chaozer) single?
Yeap...think so...

19. What is #10(Victoria)'s last name?
Chan.. I think... not so sure..

20. Would you consider being in a relationship with #19(Won Bin)?
haha...no need to consider....immediately accept...

21. What schools did #3(Father) go to?
I...not sure about the school name wo....

22. Where does #6 (Yi Ning) lives?
Perlis lo....

23. What is your favourite thing about #5(Jin Yu)?
Have common interest as me....being crazy when talk about it...

24. What do you think about #13(Poh Tian)?
Very cute girl!!!

25. What do #4(Mother) and # 19 (Won Bin) have in common?
wa...so difficult to ans...

26. What special qualities does #17 (Jackson) hold in your life?
erm....dunno le....not very close close friend....

Ppl I wanna tag...
Xin Yi, Jane, and any1 else wanna be tagged!!!

No comments: