Wednesday, April 26, 2006

~Nothing Again~

There was a sudden black out in library just now and I have to retype my nonsense post again... Erkk... Since the renovation started, there are noises and these sudden black out in library... The library is no more a good place to study. You can hear "bang bang" noises when you are walking through the corridor and I always thought that there is a World War 3 going on.

This is the post I typed just now:

Haih.... everyday doing the same thing...

Wake up at 7.20am. Take a bath. Have breakfast. Then go to IMU. Study in library. Have lunch around 11.15am to avoid the crowd. Then continue to study in library again. Sometimes have CSU at 2.00pm or PBL at 3.00pm. Have lectures at 4.00pm/ 4.15pm. Finish lectures at 6.15pm/ 6.30pm. Then study at library until my dad comes and fetches me. Reach home around 8.15pm. Have dinner. Read newspaper. Have to finish bathing before 9.30pm so that I get ot watch "The Last Breakthrough" (The only thing I am waiting for the whole day). After 10.30pm, study again until 12.00pm.

The next day, wake up at 7.20am....and the list repeats and repeats...

OMG! I've been doing the same things every Monday to Thursday. Friday I won't study at night and even morning, I have no mood to study at all. Saturday and Sunday is my time to relax too.

Haih.... My life is boring!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo gal, same here too...after cns go ktv @ endah till ur dad reaches lor, how?haha...

Ning said...

sigh, me too... that's why i am addicted to anime and novels everyday now eventhough is sem 5 dy... aiyaya...
but u should be happy that u could go back home everyday aaa...
be happy nee...
;P

jyc said...

Add some spice to your life by doing something special and different every day. :) Like sit in the first row of lecture hall..haha..kidding