Monday, July 25, 2005

Viva~~

I went to check the viva list today... It suppose to be out at 10.00am but delayed till 12.00pm. It was terrible to wait from 8.30am to 12.00pm... Yi Ning and I kept praying and praying... hoping that both of us are not in the list.

Few of us were sitting at the bench outside the e-lab. I kept looking at AAD, guessing who is the staff who is going to put up the results. Steve, who I think is too boring, kept telling us that the viva list is out...ok la...actually he just fooled us once. Remember the story of "The wolf has come"? When Steve told us that the viva list has out for the 2nd time, everyone hesitated. Haha...

Well... Luckily I am not in the list. I think it is quite scary for those who kena viva. You have to talk while you're thinking. Somemore the lecturers in IMU are very scary. They can make you nervous until you will forget what you're doing. And you have only half a day to prepare for it. (Btw earlier I have said that I am going to prepare for the viva... and actually I've just read a few Immuno notes only...hehe...) So... for those who kena viva... hope all of you can pass...

After that I went to Plaza Rakyat with Yi Ning... just to relax myself. Walking in those shops, almost every shop is playing the theme song of "Full House". Emm...I like this song...Lalalala.... I like the drama too... Although Rain is not handsome in that drama, he is really cute!!! haha.... And also the heroin..Song Hui Qiao...I prefer her in this drama than in "Autumn in My Heart".

Finally, I hope everybody can PASS.... YEAH!!!

No comments: