Friday, July 29, 2005

Got my results...

Got my results today... I passed my exam... Hooray!!! Most of my friends passed too!! Congratulations to those who passed! Yeah!!

After I took the results, again, I went to Plaza Rakyat. Last time I just window shopping, because I didn't bring money. This time, I bought something-- Gong Qi Jun's animation. I wonder when I can finish the dvd, there are 12 movies in 4 dvds. Ok... now I got 4 dvds, 2 novels, 1 Japanse drama and a few movies include "Kingdom of Heaven", "The Eye 10"......And I keep borrowing movies from my friends....

Then around 7, I went to Sungai Wang with my mother. I've asked few of my friends but no1 wanna accompany me...*sigh*... So here I just report what I gained during this trip to Sg. Wang. I got a poster of Leo Ku with his signature, I shook his hands and I took some pictures of him with my dad's hp which are not very clear. But I left early when his was still signing, he didn't even sing. I wonder they play games after the signing session. Still wondering whether wanna go to his concert or not. I can't see him clearly in the concert but I wanna listen to his singing. But I can just listen to the cd if I just wanna listen to his songs... Haih... CONFLICTS!!!! What do you think?

p/s: Thanks to my mother who accompany me to Sg. Wang... Muaks!!

4 comments:

jyc said...

wow, you must be thrill to shake his hand! :) sorry for not being able to accompany you, went back home last night. Hope your wish come true.

annegel said...

stop thinking so much and go ahead~~~

annegel said...

hey, can lend me the cartoon DVD ah? hehe

cya tomolo!

Anonymous said...

wow, byan finally bought smthg....hahaha...how're things, sorry, wasn't online for quite a long time, 1 month plus i think!! enjoying ur holz? well, take carez ya, tell me if u have any plans anywhere k...as long as there's noting to do with leo ku ^_^ hahaha