Saturday, May 21, 2005

~SEPET~

Finally I am watching SEPET now. I have been saying that I wanna watch this since ages. I got this VCD from Baxter. He has lent me this since last Friday but I was so busy that have no time to watch it.

SEPET~~ Before that I thought it was the hero’s name (OK~~My Malay is teruk… I know!), actually it means small eyes. Hehe… is that mean I am a SEPET too?

It suppose to be a sad movie, at least its ending is sad. But I kept laughing all the way, sorry, I can’t help myself with it. It is damn funny. I think for Malaysia’s production, it can be considered as a good quality movie. At least it is better than “A Beautiful Washing Machine” (I didn’t watch this, but after listened to Xin Yi’s description, I think it should be a very boring movie).

I like the heroin, a very cute Malay girl and her parents are very cute! I mean the way they live and interact with each other. This movie reflects the reality in M’sia too.

“Orked 5A pun dapat scholarship. Jason 7A.” (Chinese is more difficult to get scholarship but everything has exception)

“Every Malay is lazy.” (Seriously, I think this is not true coz there is more and more hardworking Malay and more and more lazy Chinese!)

Btw, I am wondering whether why Jason Lee Siau Long (cool name!) goes and sells VCD. He is such a talented poet, why can’t he write some poem and earn some pay? Maybe I think too much, it’s just a movie! Haha….

----------------------------------------------------------

Got Xin Yi’s call today when watching SEPET. So glad that she called since it’s been a long time since we last met and have a long chat.


p/s: Arathi, C really look like SEPET!

5 comments:

jyc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jyc said...

ya lor...y sell dvd when got 7A also...??

annegel said...

sepet means single eyelid izzit? I think I kinda heard it from somewhere.

since u said u were glad that I called, then I want to say I am glad that u picked up the phone! hahahaha.

The movie u were talking about has * already... will it stop screening already when u end ur exam? But nvm, we can watch other movie then.

U faster finish ur exam la... hahaha

Miss u!

Anonymous said...

haha...mayb "lee siau long" was a wrong name....coz both died young ;p

^eny@^ said...

SEPET is single eyelid? aiyo..nvm la..still mean i m SEPET..