Saturday, May 14, 2005

Another Red Box in My House?!

This is the 1st time I invited so many friends to my house, there are 5 of them came. I could remember only my really close friends came to my house before, including XY, TL, SW, EC...... not many, right? So... those who have been my house before, you better be proud of it! Haha....

I seldom invite friends to my house because I think I am a lousy host. I don't know how to serve the guests. XY and I have discussed this before... adults usually serve the guests nicely, bring all the stuff for the guest to eat and drink...while for us as "children" (haha), we will prefer sit at the corner and chat with each other. I think that since we are very close friends, if you need anything, you will ask for it. Do you think I am right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a mini karaoke at my house because Jin-Yu wanna practise for her singing competition. Finally she decided what song she is going to sing... Hooray!! Looking forward to that day......

Too bad Mun Yee wasn't here... We have FUN!!

p/s: Once again, just wanna praise Jin-Yu's and Baxter's voice, really good! Even my father said so. Too bad Baxter 'fong fei kei', doesn't wanna join... Herrr!!!!! Don't wanna friend Baxter anymore!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna go i wanna go i so wanna go...yup, too bad, haihz...jin-yu...gambatte!!! we support u!! =p baxter? haihs, dissapointed...

annegel said...

Hello there! Glad to know that u r enjoying ur life in the middle of hectic... er? I always have this impression that u r leading a busy life now... dunno why ah? Hahaha.

I think we broke a record: this is my first holiday without seeing u! Hey hey hey. Miss u sooo much! *sob sob*

I am starting U next week... feel a bit anxious... give me a hug!

Are u at home this Thursday afternoon? I am going over to PJ so if u r free maybe we can meet for lunch... And chat!

Ta.

^eny@^ said...

haha..ya..i miss u too..hope u can adapt to ur Uni life..
i usually have class in the afternoon..but this friday i m free...no class..u?

jyc said...

Thanks for everything. I had fun too. The fried rice was nice. Very paiseh cause you and parents need to send us off to the station again and again. THe karaoke was cool. Never seen so much karaoke vcds.. :)

Ning said...

Thanks of ur ' hospitality ' too... i have a very satisfying meal there... love your papa's fried rice...
and i was hurt by u... bc i also sang a few songs that day... how come didn't u praise me... aiyaya... ( i know my voice very 'seksa' ur ears lar... :( hahaha...)

^eny@^ said...

hehe...welcome jinyu and yi ning...
n for yi ning...i cant actually remember wat song u sang..coz u n poh tian really keep ur voice as gold...haha...