Thursday, May 19, 2005

Results!!

Today our haemato results are coming out. Guess what? There are only 12 of 199 get A. 12?? Oh my God!! This is terrible! (Frankly speaking, I really hope that I am one of the twelve or at least an A-.)

Maybe I didn’t pray hard before I left the house today (because I really forgot today the results are coming out), I didn’t get a grade that I expected. How am I going to tell my parents about this? Usually I don’t tell them my results, coz our results will definitely send to them. But today, when my father was sending me, I told him the truth. This is the first time I tell him about my results since I studying in IMU. I think it is better to get scolded by him now than when he gets my results later. Luckily he didn’t scold me MUCH.

OK...trying to figure out why I didn’t do well in this exam...I think there are 3 reasons. Firstly, I didn’t study hard. Secondly, I didn’t really study hard and lastly I studied not hard ENOUGH. (haha...learned this from DR. RICHARD LOH)

OK OK...I wanna study now!! Don't disturb me!!

By the way, congrats to those who get A and A- (I only know a few of them). (Can u smell some sour taste?...haha...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai