Saturday, April 30, 2005

Red Box!!


So happy today! After my haematology exam,I went to Redbox with some of my friends. Actually I only asked a few of them go, but then don't know why, more and more people are going. Haha...

I had fun there though I can't really sing well. By the way, Baxter and Jin Yu sang quite well. I think they can go and join the Astro singing contest. And Ben Shyen, you can actually go and join Malaysia Idol and I will support you by SMS. I am telling the truth!! But before that, let me warn you, just be prepare for criticizes!!

Anyway, Mun Yee, thanks for organizing all these for us! And also Khang Yean and Angeline to be our drivers!

1 comment:

snowangelz said...

haha, welcome...didn't really put much effort in organising anyway, you helped out a lot, thanx!!! glad you enjoyed... =p