Saturday, April 02, 2005

EARTHQUAKE!!

Few days ago, as you all know, many places from Malaysia can feel tremor. A lot of my friends actually felt tremor during midnight. Most of them are staying at Vista Komanwel and they all came down from their apartment by LIFT. I wonder why they came down by lift. By the way, if they can come down by lift, I would think there is nothing happen. And me? I am sleeping soundly at home. I didn't know about the tremor until the next morning.

There's another interesting thing happen during our lecture. We were concentrating during the lecture (at least most of them do), suddenly we found the screen was shaking. All of us turned our head back to see who was shaking the projector. Then all of us looked up and found that actually the projector is on the ceiling. Nobody was shaking it but we did see the screen shaking. The lecturer responded quite slow since he was not looking at the screen. Suddenly whole class became restlessness. But then finally the screen stopped shaking and we resumed our class.

No comments: