Wednesday, April 13, 2005

CSU session

Today I feel quite happy because I've just finished my CSU session that has actually stressed me a lot since the last night. I can't really sleep well last night because I kept having my nightmare about CSU. SO STRESS!!

But now I've already finished my CSU! We are doing history taking for this CSU. I quite worried before that as my communication skills are terrible. Although I didn't get any compliment from our 'FAVOURITE SIMULATED PATIENTS', at least I didn't get scolded.

5 comments:

Jas said...

You know, the opposite of stressed is desserts...may help in future stressful situations.

Jas said...

I meant stressed spelled backwards...

annegel said...

Hey... how come so late only inform me about this... *sob sob* am I ur friend or not? hahaha

Anyway, glad that u have this blog, so we can communicate more even tho we dont hav time to meet up in person.

Keep on going~

^eny@^ said...

annegel u r the 1st person i told u..bcoz i kept thinking about whether i wanna tell anybody about my blog..u should proud of it..hehe

annegel said...

Oh really? I feel so honoured then hahaha.

I have heard ppl creating a blog then keep it to themselves only... maybe you feel safer doing so?

For me, hehe... I tell others about my blog, but I dont write things which I want to keep as secrets.

Sometimes it's kinda hard too. Esp when I want to express my feelings, but yet I cant let others know about what had happened...

but I have alternative to voice out my sorrow... which is... call u! hehe

thanks for calling me just now! I miss you so much!