Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Finally...

Finally, graduate from 5 years of medical school. Time just past so fast, it seemed like yesterday when I was just started phase 1 in Bukit Jalil. By the way, IMU in Bukit Jalil has changed a lot, became more grand and more campus-like feel. So jealous of those juniors... dress code not so strict, inside the library has cafeteria etc.. Haha.. but their fees are more expensive!!

It's good to hear that my whole batch 100% pass the exam. This is the 1st and ever for my whole batch to pass together.. Congratulations, C2/06!! Well done!! Haha..

I think I was quite lucky.. Although I got a case with multiple problems, the problems my patient has are all simple and common. Thank God!! Kakaka... And the portfolios they asked are those I am quite confident with. And all my examiners were internal.. So I know all of them, and thus not so panicked.

But I think I got PTSD now.. Haha.. I kept recalling the study break period when I was preparing for my exam. I was so stress and so scared.. But everything doesn't matter now, because I have passed my exam!! Hooray!!

Will have 2 months of break now. Dunno what to do yet.. wanna look for a temporary job but am so lazy..keke..

3 comments:

snowangelz said...

CONGRATZ DR BYAN....y not come to Brissie for a break?

Anonymous said...

haha...wish to, but no money... planning to go HK but no1 wana go with me...

when u coming back to msia?

snowangelz said...

back in <48hrs liao hahahahaha...

c ya soon ^^