Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Day Out to Times Square~~


I've been too boring as staying at home for almost 24 hours. Finally I decided to hang out since this month is mega sales month... I thought I can get a chance to shop in Times Square...

I met up my friend and settled our trip stuff.. and then we head on to Times Square to meet my other friend... We have lunch in Gasoline. This was my first time here. I kinda like this place, very unique style of design. The food here was so-so... Hehe...

We took a picture in the Gasoline using the time mode function. A waitress nearly blocking the camera when we was taking this photo... I can't do anything but just say, "Arghh..." trying to get the attention of the waitress... Haha... She did not block the camera, but the picture came out was quite blur... Maybe the flash was not on..



After we finished our lunch, I thought I could take the chance to shop around. But... two strangers came and approached us. From my previous experience, I would usually try to avoid all these strangers. When they stopped my friend, I tried to walk away... Hehe... When I heard they said they were looking for a "model".... I was thinking, "Haha... Of course I'm not the target they wanna look for."

Actually they were looking for model for their make-up class. Haha... The girl said it only took us for less than 2 hours. Since I am super duper free, I don't mind to help them out. And thus, one of my friends and I went with them.

The way they are looking for model, is similar to the way we are looking for patients in hospital to be our "victims". Not everyone is kind enough and willing to become the "victims". However, we always need them to improve our skills. *A big applause to all the patients I've clerked and examined and also those we've "used" to discuss.*

The guy who helped me to make up kept asking us if we were rushing. I am of coz not rushing as my time is too much that I dunno where to spend. Haha... but anyhow I need to be back home before dinner time. I thought I would have time to shop a little bit after the make-up session if it ended around 4.

Everything was out of my plan as the session ended before 6pm. My eye shadow was changed for three times as it was not approved by the instructor. 1st one was gold colour, and was not approved as my eye looked swollen with the colour. Then it was changed to blue colour, which was not suitable for the theme, and finally the silver colour was approved.. but there were many other minor mistakes... And it took so long to make a double eye-lid. Sorry to the guy because of my "sepet", he has to spend a lot of time on my eyes. My eyes were so sored after the make-up session...

This is the "end product":


So in the end, I didn't get to shop at all!!!!!!!! There goes mega sales!!!!! Bye Bye.... *sob*

No comments: