Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally...

Can't believe it is over!! Finally, I've finished Sem9 exam.. and I passed!!

It's been a tough time sitting for the exam. But, still I think I did not do my best. Actually I've been quite slacking during the 2 weeks break for study. I think I did not study as hard as I was during my Sem3 and Sem 5 exam. Everything that need to be studied has been studied, and I kept forgetting what I've studied. So depressing!!!

Anyway, I passed!! I was so nervous when the lecturer came in and announced the viva list halfway during our feedback session. When he said that only one went to viva and others should be ok, I can see that everyone was so relieved. I really feel like crying during that time.. Hahaha... This is the only time when our class is so united, hoping everyone can pass the exam.

After this exam, I know I'm still lacking a lot, hope can get to improve much more during Sem10. I think Sem10 exam is the toughest one -- long case without knowing which department you are getting. Jia you!!!

No comments: