Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finals

Finals are around the corner, less than 2 weeks time. Compare to last finals in Semester 7, I am less stressful and less motivation. I don’t know why. Remember the time before last finals, I already finish practicing CSU and almost finishing doing past year questions before study break. So during the study break time, I only concentrate on the extra classes and revise all the syllabus. But now, I only started to practice before the CSU is closed for the exam, past year questions I don’t even have the time to look through them yet.

No motivation to study… Everything that has to be studied, I’ve already studied during the posting. Everything that I don’t know is what I’ve forgotten. Whenever doing the past year questions in extra classes, I realized that there are still a lot more to study but I just have no motivation!! The first week of study break is going to end soon, but I haven’t really started to revise anything. Anyone can help me????

I don’t want to fail this exam. I am so close already. I really don’t want to trip up here. 加油!周美妍!

No comments: