Monday, June 13, 2005

~An irritating call~

Today morning, when I was studying, my house phone rang (luckily not my handphone). I went and picked up the phone.

"Hello!" I answered the phone.

"I want ur b**!"

I didn't get what he said, so I "huh?"

Then he repeated the sentence again.

I thought he was looking for my parents or wat. Then I "huh?" again.

"Saya mau c*** awak!"

Then I "huh?" again. (As u all noe, my Malay is worse than my English.)

He repeated again, "C***! C***!"

Now only I understand what he said.

Then I called my mum, but she can't hear me. So I just cut the line.

I told my mum about that, then she said, "Crazy!" She asked me to scold him whenever he call back again, but fortunately he never dare to call back again.

After that, I kept thinking about that, why nowadays those guys become more abnormal and abnormal? Why they so "wu2 liao3"? (Feel like scolding them!!!) Stupid! Wu liao! Bai chi! Crazy! Mad! Sick! Bian tai! @#$%^&&%$#@^#@%&*^&$@@%*&..........

If next time I ever get this kind of call again, I will do either one of these:

1) "I wanna cut off your p****!" (I wonder they understand the medical term or not.)

2) Laugh like a witch, and then murmur some spell....then laugh again.....then murmur spell again and say you will die in 7 days!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

3) Record down the call and their phone no, then report it to police..... but my phone not so high tech...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I think I also become abnormal after the call. It's just a call! Am I thinking too much?



.....NO!..... We have to punish this kind of people!!!!!! This is one type of sexual harassment!!!!

4 comments:

lupdup said...

Hahahaha... It's juz a stupid prank call from someone la I think. He probably dialed a random number juz for fun. Dun bother bout it la... >=)

annegel said...

hahaha ur reaction is so funny! aiyoyo... byan... just see it as a entertainment to relax urself in the middle of swotting! haha

lemme think what would I do if I ever receive such phone call... hmm... hmm... I would probably just set the receiver aside and let whoever is on the other end say as much things as he like, while actually I am not listening.

anyway, happy studying! missya

snowangelz said...

choice #2 sounds fun though ;p

jyc said...

Damn bad luck to get this kind of prank! Your proposed reaction make me laugh..:D I think it will worked.